Yoga means union of body mind and soul. Our body mind and spirit work as an integral unit. But in this modern era high competitive and demanding life we are all under chronic stress. This is the cause of all chronic diseases. We have to know and understand how to manage and neutralize stress and live a happy healthy long life. Our yoga course or yoga naturopathy training is very useful in daily life for everyone. Not only that we can make it as a profession to help others. It is one of the most growing professions to build a robust carrier and make others happy.
Our mind is king of our body. When we are mentally happy, physically fit and spiritually balance then only we can enjoy life happily. Yoga is an art and science of physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Minimum qualification: 10+
V K S courses:
Our courses are completely based on modern science and traditional philosophy. These are our special courses.
1) Teacher Training Course of Yogic Science (3 Months)
2) Certificate Course in Yoga and Naturopathy (6 Months)
3) Diploma in Yoga and Alternative Therapy (1 Year)
4) Certificate Course in Massage Therapy (6 Months)
These courses are design and affiliated by INDIAN YOGA ASSOCIATION (IYA) .
1) YOGA FOUNDATION COURSE (50 HOURS)
2) CERTIFICATE COURSE IN YOGA (200 HOURS)
3) ADVANCE CERTIFICATECOURSE IN YOGA (500 HOURS)